Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out an 86. I have all of the interior pieces out, seats, and many components for sale. If you have a specific part, as long as it doesn't help it get around a race track, I will be getting rid of it.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Location, address, phone number, name and pics will give you some credibility. Also, method of payment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any chance you have either one of these?

53288-14030
EXTENSION, RADIATOR SUPPORT, LH,
The plastic thing on radiator support right in front of battery.

55407-14030
RETAINER, METER HOOD, NO.1,
The metal brace that is right below the instrument cluster.
Thanks,
Judd

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
We are looking for a rear seat complete. Is this seat black?
Do you or anyone else know if it will also fit a 1985 Celica Supra?
I'm seeking a complete rear seat for a 1985 Supra.
How much and where are you located for shipping?
Thanks!
Todd :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you could ship me this thing that is circled in red that would be great. Its from the rear wiper assembly. Its the part that screws onto the wiper. I don't have much $$ of offer since these do pop up in celicas at local junkyards often enough. wiper thingy by Shyzah, on Flickr

·
Registered
32 Posts
Radio

Looking for the radio with the built in EQ.

I am parting out an 86. I have all of the interior pieces out, seats, and many components for sale. If you have a specific part, as long as it doesn't help it get around a race track, I will be getting rid of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking for a windshield molding for an 85 MK II. Didn't know they are obsolete so I'm looking for a decent used one. And maybe the clips and steel parts holding it down. If you have a good one I'd be interested in buying it. In Phoenix, AZ 602 702 9455 Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts