Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swapping a 5M Engine that has a BHG (Blown Head Gasket) ... in order to put an '83 ... so that it can eventually be Turbo'd . Engine was running fine until BHG ... but was not the Original Engine so do not know the actual Engine Mileage... but I wouldn't have bothered putting in a High Mileage engine to begin with... so it WAS a good Engine & pulled nicely.

If told now.... will take easily unbolted (mostly external parts) off to sell.... before taking Main Block for Scrap this Thurs July 31st, 2020 .

Oil Pan available (Already Drained Dry) ...However, need stuff like Alt, AC Compressor etc for Engine going in....

Best to PM me with actual Email address if you want Pics...

Cheers,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Swapping a 5M Engine that has a BHG (Blown Head Gasket) ... in order to put an '83 ... so that it can eventually be Turbo'd . Engine was running fine until BHG ... but was not the Original Engine so do not know the actual Engine Mileage... but I wouldn't have bothered putting in a High Mileage engine to begin with... so it WAS a good Engine & pulled nicely.

If told now.... will take easily unbolted (mostly external parts) off to sell.... before taking Main Block for Scrap this Thurs July 31st, 2020 .

Oil Pan available (Already Drained Dry) ...However, need stuff like Alt, AC Compressor etc for Engine going in....

Best to PM me with actual Email address if you want Pics...

Cheers,
do you still have the hood emblems?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you re referring to the small one directly in front of the hood... I am keeping that for myself...sorry... may have a pair of B Pillars to sell... haven't decided yet if I have enough spares for myself...

In General.... I don't want to be selling a Part.... only to need it like 2 years down the line... & then have to replace it/source it out from someone else... So some key things that are made of "Unobtainium" I keep in the VAULT lol...

Sorry bout that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts