Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
the rubber piece around the shifter. shipped to 21229.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A couple more pics put up. Let me clarify all parts that would be needed for a 5 spd swap are going in my 82 L-Type. That includes the rubber piece zuprax85 sorry.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
A couple more pics put up. Let me clarify all parts that would be needed for a 5 spd swap are going in my 82 L-Type. That includes the rubber piece zuprax85 sorry.
damn. cool man. thanks anyway.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greg $25.00 cash and carry for the front seats. You saw the pictures of their condition correct? the rear seats are in great shape except for 1 small cig burn.

·
Registered
401 Posts
how much for the dash, the large upper panel? PM sent

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please guys make sure you send me a pm or an email in regards to what you are looking for. Parts are going quick. I am going to try to get more pictures up today. Just please be patient with me I work 2pm-10pm and have 2 boys and a wife so you guessed it a HUGH honey do list every day!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The build date on this car is September 1983 - = 1984 just wanted to make sure everyone knows. Parts are going quick. LR tail light, RR tail light, and license plate trim are now avaiable again.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Tried sending you a PM but your box is full. Let me know about the rear hatch when you get a chance. Thanks man!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Try again. I changed my email and it locked me out for a couple. Have gotten no reply back about the hatch yet. I am giving him 24 hours from the initial post due to scheduling conflicts.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I dont see anyone in the thread asking for the hatch? Unless he pmed you. I just see someone asking about the rear spoiler. Let me know man, very interested.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts