Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list of some parts that i need for my 83 supra. The interior pieces must be tc and in good condition. If you have pm me and we can plan something out. i will be going on vacation soon so wont be on to much so if you could hold the parts if i don't have a chance to pay before i go on vacation.

1. Center counsel and radio/shifter wraparound
2. Nice working seat belts
3. Steering coulm and working levers with wash button
4. Working dome light
5. Two working fog lights.
6. hood stoppers or stubs.
7. Weatherstripping for both doors
8. Well working window motors (both)
9. Preferably back stock speakers
10. Covers on the underside of the hatch and in the car (the piece in the car covers half the latch and the tail lights)
11. Water temp sensor and wire
12. 83 taillights no cracks

We can decide on the price i am willing to pay a shipping and if anyone has the center counsel and shifter/radio wraparound i am willing to pay nicely if in very good condition
Thanks for helping guys. without you my car wouldn't be getting any where.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I have:

2. Nice working seat belts
(will have to check condition and confirm)

3. Steering column and working levers with wash button
(do you need the whole column or just the lever/switch assembly?)

4. Working dome light
7. Weatherstripping for both doors
8. Well working window motors (both)
9. Preferably back stock speakers
10. Covers on the underside of the hatch and in the car (the piece in the car covers half the latch and the tail lights)

Regards;
Bob

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok guys sorry i went on vacation my I still need all of these parts. Sorry i didnt reply to the pms some of you sent i went on vacation came back and cleared my pms. Lately i have had problems with the car running that should be fixed tom. So once again i need these parts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i as well have almost everything i'll go through the shop and get together a list

1 - 4 of 4 Posts