Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone have the following parts for sale that will fit a 1985 Celica Supra?

1. Driver side view mirror (black)
2. Center console lid (blue cloth or vinyl)

Will interior parts from a 1985 Celica GT fit in a 1985 Celica Supra?

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
If you are in So Cal there is a 1984 at the Sun Valley LKQ pick part. It's been there a couple of days now but there could be some good things still available.

The best bet for your center console is to have a shop recover it.

·
Super Moderator
8,623 Posts
The Celica interiors are mostly different, but look similar. I mean it will mostly bolt up at some level since the Sheetmetal is largely the same behind the firewall. Look at the Euro Mk2 that have mostly a Celica interior in them. The dash for instance is completely different, same with the center console, side panel, the trunk, etc.

·
Founding Member
6,553 Posts
The Celica interiors are mostly different, but look similar. I mean it will mostly bolt up at some level since the Sheetmetal is largely the same behind the firewall. Look at the Euro Mk2 that have mostly a Celica interior in them. The dash for instance is completely different, same with the center console, side panel, the trunk, etc.
If I recall correctly, some of the parts that looked largely the same were hard plastic in the Celica vs. padded vinyl in the Supra. Been so long since I've seen a Celica, can't remember tho. I'll try to find time this weekend to check if I've got a mirror. I've got a few in remote storage but don't remember what years they are from or which sides. Its he!! getting old. ;)

·
Founding Member
6,553 Posts
I've got three ds mirrors for 84 (one appears intact, but has something loose rattling inside, could probably be repaired), and a whole door for an 83, but could not find any 85 heated mirrors. Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts