Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I’m new here, looking for info and parts for my 85 5MGE engine. The engine is being used for a custom car project. I’m mainly on here looking for a manual bell housing and possibly non turbo performance parts. The engine is mounting to a Porsche 928 transaxle so any manual bell housing will work. It would be nice to make a local contact as well. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Add your location to your profile so the rest of the forum knows where you are. Just putting New Jersey in the post title is easily overlooked.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi,

I’m new here, looking for info and parts for my 85 5MGE engine. The engine is being used for a custom car project. I’m mainly on here looking for a manual bell housing and possibly non turbo performance parts. The engine is mounting to a Porsche 928 transaxle so any manual bell housing will work. It would be nice to make a local contact as well. Any help would be appreciated.
I have a W58 to 5m bell housing available. Located in Kansas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Add your location to your profile so the rest of the forum knows where you are. Just putting New Jersey in the post title is easily overlooked.
Thanks, I’m trying to figure out how to do that. No luck so far.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

I have a W58 to 5m bell housing available. Located in Kansas.

Hey, I’m definitely interested. PM me.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
7,519 Posts
Pat, Welcome to the forums!! Sounds like a great project!!

To edit your location click on your screen name next to the Welcome on the top right of the page...

Then click on View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else

Then edit Basic Information

1 - 9 of 9 Posts