Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so wondered if anyone has personalized there cars. i am a hockey fan and thought it would be cool to have someone airbrush the hockey stick like decal on a MKII and have it look like a real hockey stick. have the brand name as Celica Supra. CCM makes hockey equipment and they have a Supra series. thought it would be kool with the tape on the blade and a knob on the top. i dunno, what are your thought?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well im working on a photoshop picture of mine for paint schemes in my spare time. Im thinking of painting mine like an old WWII Japanese Zero.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I will never personalize my car:zzzzz: (can you hear the sarcasam?)

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Well if you are going to do real looking hockey stick stripes, there goes my idea...NOW I guess I will work on something else. BTW Mine were going to be goalie stick stripes. Are you going to put "Stanley" the octopus on the hood??... and wings coming off of each wheel well??

JK, you should make it the way you want it, I am letting nature personalize mine. The fading paint and rust is just getting to a good pattern. Not sure how to stop it when it is how I want it however.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts