Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Looking good George - I'm a big fan of a black Mk2. Also.......gotta love that MOMO wheel you have. I bought the MOMO Competition model. I love their stuff - makes driving the car that much nicer.

Nice photos...I agree with Mike, that roof pic is a cool idea. I wouldn't mind owning a black Mk2 - would look good in the garage next to my Terra Cotta one. Since I ummmm *ahem* appear to be gaining a parking space in my garage sometime soon.

A couple days ago, some kid at the grocery store said to me, "Hey...is that wingy thingy stock or did you put that on there?"

Kids love the Wingy Thingy - I had to laugh.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
It's a Sparco? Really...wow.

The hub kit looks EXACTLY like the one my Momo came with.

I couldn't tell if your wheel was a Momo for sure or not, but I assumed that since the hub adapter looked the same...it had to be a Momo.

Nevertheless, nice looking wheel - very sporty.

About the engine detail thing. It just takes time and patience. It can get way out of hand though, polishing things etc. After getting stuff from www.rabidchimp.com I had to make everything else look just as good...Aaron's valve covers are excellent!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.