Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished fixing my BHG here are some pics of my eng.
tell me what u think.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH yeah zank did most of the cleaning inside the eng bay. It took me about 4 days to finish i would of finished sooner but it been realy hot down here in Palmdale.

·
Registered
178 Posts
VERY nice and clean.
I can appreciate the work it took to do that cause I am still doing and almost finishing a fairly major cleaning and painting in my engine bay and it's hard work! I notice how your intake manifold with the EFI is so clean, how'd you do that or was it always so clean? Also those vacuum hoses are nice.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Supraa_luva said:
VERY nice and clean.
I can appreciate the work it took to do that cause I am still doing and almost finishing a fairly major cleaning and painting in my engine bay and it's hard work! I notice how your intake manifold with the EFI is so clean, how'd you do that or was it always so clean? Also those vacuum hoses are nice.
Well, I did most of the cleaning of his engine bay. As he was putting it together I was cleaning his engine bay. His Intake manifold and intake pipe were cleaned a while back when we first were putting his engine together. It was hard work, years of crap dont just come out easy :wink: .

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Tell ya what Zank... If you come across country to PA while Damon and I are doing my motor swap, I'll let ya clean mine too :lol: I'll even buy the Pizza! :wink:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Supra Bob said:
Tell ya what Zank... If you come across country to PA while Damon and I are doing my motor swap, I'll let ya clean mine too :lol: I'll even buy the Pizza! :wink:
just pizza and no beer :drinking: :mrgreen: :wink:, maybe it will be a good excuse for a road trip :wink:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Supra Bob said:
You mean you can eat Pizza without drinking beer? Is that allowed? :shock:
no.

:lol:

btw, NICE JOB!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts