Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Bob -- that's not autocrossing -- that's road racing.

Good work on getting the MkII to the track. If I get mine back that's right where it's going. Brake fade will be a bitch, but hey. ;)

Get some sways on there and you're good to go.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Thats what I meant... guess thats what I get for reading two pages at once while half :sleeping:

but anyway.. my comment still stands..

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
NO s**t. Cars? What cars?????

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Love the pics!

My other love: split bumper camaro in Pro Touring trim. They can be BEASTS on the open road course.

:shocked!:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My god! That is one sweet Camaro!!! And yes, they must be a handful! The guys wasn't doing too well out on the track, he would power thru on the back straight, but everything else he just kinda took it easy.
I was pretty happy with the way the Supra did out there! I got to pass quite a few folks out there, and got passed a bunch too, but I think I held my own pretty well nonetheless.
More pics to come around the end of May!
Oh yeah, Bob, that wasn't me! Guess those were the winners of the Sunday race, they do several races between the drivers ed sessions. Btw, any word on the shipping yet??? :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
i see mk2---cars---mk2--mk2--mk2-:shock: WOWZER- GIRL-GIRL :infinity:

hey you were at Willow Springs. are you gonna be up there again? i live in Palmdale not too far at all

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep! Sure will!!! Next session will be May 24-25, but I'll only run that Sunday. It's usually $5 or $10 to get into the track to watch, but it's definitely worth it since they'll have 2 or 3 races, a few bmw sessions and 4 drivers ed groups.
You thinkin' of comin' down?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts