Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the '84 just came in on sunday - it's the parts car. The '82 is coming soon, but we have osm epics of it already.

I'll just link to my site instead of posting individual pics, there are far too many to do that:

http://timber.rbss.net/efavideos

oh, and make sure you check out the movies too

·
Registered
174 Posts
heh, nice cars, I don't think both of them put together have as much rust as mine did :D

although the mold is disgusting...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great site. Great sense of humor. I love Canadians. And their beer. Well, mostly their beer. And hockey.

And thanks for making me feel better about the condition of my rims.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not to sound gross but ... well nm. lol
Lots of rust there though and some curious stains.

What were your plans for those anyways?

·
Registered
151 Posts
so are you putting some seirous power on the K car

I have a couple of friends her who is really into 2.2L 2.5L turbo's and they have run pretty respective number... one run a low 10's on his tubechassis RWD charger body running a 2.2L built motor with a huge FAST MOTION turbo w/ NOS on huge slicks... he has the fastest 2.2L in the US....
while the onther one has a Dodge OMNI running a 2.2L w/ a T3 turbo2... he is running low 11's on boost and still having problems with traction on those 26X10.5X15 slicks... both are runnig built trannys

Oh I just love the addiction to boost especiallt that OMNI launch from the line like hell... almost snap my head off while just sitting shot gun

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Had a friend back in the day who had a Dodge Omni. He used to race it at Atco raceway and it was amazing how often he won with it. On the line, it would accelerate like a slug in molasses, and thunder down the track to the finish line in a screaming 18.2 seconds flat. The funniest part was, he would drive home at least 2 nights out of the month with a trophy...

..of course he was racing brackets, where consistancy, not speed was the winner.. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts