Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as how this is the appropriate place, here's a link to some pics of my new supra:

www.jasonrice.com/eric1.jpg

---you can type in a number up to 8 in place of the 1 on the internet address and you should be able to see a new shot. That is Lake Superior in the background.

Eric

·
Registered
516 Posts
You lucky dawg that is a really nice supra and really nice color
hot wheels too, they look good on your new ride.
love the super deep red :!:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Those wheels do look good! If the guy that was selling them would have ever posted a picture I probably would have bought a set. I had no clue they were dished like that.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, have to admit that the photos are slightly enhanced when we were putting them up on the computer...it's really nice in person too but the sunlight was waning to we just brought out the colors a little more. Dzone, I noticed you have the black, when it's nice black cannot be beat on the Supra.

Eric

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
beauty car... i too wish i coulda seen a pic of the wheels, mightnt have bought them still, but that would have made me think long and hard about it.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again guys, if there's one thing I've learned about this group...having a "nice" or "fast" mkII is relative because they're SO many sweet cars in the hands of this group.

Wade-you're SDR '85 has to be one of the best out there...the 300/300+ can't hurt anything either :shock: What kind of muffler is that? I hope to be putting 200-220 to the wheels with a 5mgte which I figure will move the car nicely, don't know if you've copyrighted it but I plan on stealing you're turbo badge idea.

Sometime here, doesn't look like it will be this winter...I need to nip the small bit of rust on the car and then repaint. I was told that the SDR is out of production by my local dealer and I love the color, anyone else hear the same?

Eric

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Thanks man!

The muffler is a Magnaflow 3" in/out. Been thinking about painting it black though.

The badge idea was Don C.'s. It's a '91 MR2 turbo badge and there's also one on the front grill. :)

I ordered some touchup paint w/ no problems about four years ago. Might try calling around to see if someone has it in stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice!

:D Fmrsupra, your car looks great, and that turbo badging does sound pretty cool (as long as you actually put a turbo in, no rice :wink: )
Also, you took great pictures that truely show what a beauty that car is!
Good luck on the mods!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts