Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as how this is the appropriate place, here's a link to some pics of my new supra:

www.jasonrice.com/eric1.jpg

---you can type in a number up to 8 in place of the 1 on the internet address and you should be able to see a new shot. That is Lake Superior in the background.

Eric

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, have to admit that the photos are slightly enhanced when we were putting them up on the computer...it's really nice in person too but the sunlight was waning to we just brought out the colors a little more. Dzone, I noticed you have the black, when it's nice black cannot be beat on the Supra.

Eric

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again guys, if there's one thing I've learned about this group...having a "nice" or "fast" mkII is relative because they're SO many sweet cars in the hands of this group.

Wade-you're SDR '85 has to be one of the best out there...the 300/300+ can't hurt anything either :shock: What kind of muffler is that? I hope to be putting 200-220 to the wheels with a 5mgte which I figure will move the car nicely, don't know if you've copyrighted it but I plan on stealing you're turbo badge idea.

Sometime here, doesn't look like it will be this winter...I need to nip the small bit of rust on the car and then repaint. I was told that the SDR is out of production by my local dealer and I love the color, anyone else hear the same?

Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts