Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 10165 Posts

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
Sweet,
I'll have one up soon from my hike I took with my girlfriend today.
THOSE kinds of pictures needs to go into the anything goes section. ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Unless you are graduating with an art or art history degree, it would be 'college', not collage. At least that's what the 8th graders tell me.

Congratulations, btw.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Don't mean anything bad, but

Fat Cat

·
Old timer...
322 Posts
was this thread created to be just for mk2 pics or just pics in general. not raining on anyones parade of pics.
Hopefully both. Only mk2 pics would be boring without any contrast.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Here's one of my 84 Supra parked at a boat landing/fishing outcropping of land on the east shore of Winsted Lake, MN. You can barely see the city of Winsted across the lake.

It's a special place to me, and I proposed to my wife there :).

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
RR... i can barely see the supra sitting there ;)

where be this city?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Sorry about the pic being blurry, but I could only take a picture of the photograph with the computer (no digi-cam or scanner). Someday I hope to be able to afford a camera or at least a working scanner.

Winsted is more of a small town about 45 minutes south of St. Cloud, MN. I grew up in the neighboring town of Lester Prairie, MN, another 6 minutes south of Winsted. I spent a lot of summer nights cruising around the lake with the roof open on my Supra, and stopping to stargaze at that landing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sideways82 - that's just wrong! :duh:

Nogoodnik - nice pic! I didn't know camera phones could take that good of a pic!

21 - 40 of 10165 Posts