Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

10201 - 10217 of 10217 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Hey Jocelyn,

The sky was clear, the street lights were on, but I managed to get a shot in the shadows... be well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was sitting in the driveway, putting the stock rocker trim back on and liked the reflection and grabbed my phone from my pocket:

·
Registered
954 Posts
I was sitting in the driveway, putting the stock rocker trim back on and liked the reflection and grabbed my phone from my pocket:

Nice shot!

·
Registered
575 Posts
It’s not my mk4. Since it’s been so long since I drove it and use to having a turbo I was waiting for it to kick in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Perfect morning to go fishing...

After a couple hours...😄

Didn't have a dip net, so the BIG one got away, lol. 🍁

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I've been keeping my eyes peeled for 3 spokes that clear big brakes off and on for years with no luck, though it's a bit harder with 4 lug. Those look awesome. Just got my new to me 5 spokes on, thinking about going white for full 80's period correctness when i replace these tires eventually...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been keeping my eyes peeled for 3 spokes that clear big brakes off and on for years with no luck, though it's a bit harder with 4 lug. Those look awesome. Just got my new to me 5 spokes on, thinking about going white for full 80's period correctness when i replace these tires eventually...

View attachment 15419
Looks great with those 5 spokes.

I had to buy 2 sets of the Advans to get the staggered set I wanted. so there is another set floating around somewhere

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Victro, Quite a nice lineup you have there.
Very unique color combo (y)

You should do an introduce thread, and explain a bit your car, including that nice front lip :love:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Victro, Quite a nice lineup you have there.
Very unique color combo (y)

You should do an introduce thread, and explain a bit your car, including that nice front lip :love:
That's a good idea, will do!

10201 - 10217 of 10217 Posts