Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
add your pictures to this thread, then we cna keep it all in one place...

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
sweet cars, I like the Blackpra the best, the one w/ the TRD sticker in the back, I dunno if it's just the way the camera flash? hit it, or the paint, but it looks like it's got a purple tint
::drool::

Tanya

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
ah come on guys, you should be able to recognize Don Culbertson's car, its like the most famous mk2 ever almost. Its always one of the mk2s that shows up in the pics of the Vegas show in all the magazines.

Good pics Dean

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
I thought it looked like Don Cs car, but I didn't want to sound like an ass, I recognized the scoop and wheels, but is the paint supposed to look purple or is it just me? I always saw his car just plain black, either way, very nice

T

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Those are some of nicest Supra's that I have seen in one place outside of Vegas. :shock: Damn! :hail:

·
Registered
517 Posts
:shock: Don car is sweet :drool: somthing about that car(looks good and is drives fast) :wink:
I cant belive I missed the meet, :pat: :cry: nice pictures too.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Pictures do not do justice to the awsomeness of Jose's paint (the purple one).
Also, thanks to whoever got a shot of my car.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Whos dark blue MK2 is that???
Cuss I own the same rims and Im trying to get them sold I also have all the center caps PM me if you know him or if any one else wants them!!!
I think it's Cartman's

(edit: whoops, double posted. sorry)

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Nope, sorry.....

I've seen Don's car indoors.... It's defintely BLACK FOLKS!!!! Never really was purple.... Unless Don added some purple when it was painted, but I would have heard about it.

White MKIII: Yes, that is Duane Stephen's 89T.... The same one in SCC.

Alright, who took that hideous picture of me taking pics of the Blackpra's??? (backwards Supra Cap & TRD shirt). Someone needs to photoshop me out of that picture... :D :D

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
fatkatsupra said:
Looks like HRE's on that one black mk2 - nice.
LOL!!!! Which ones?????

Dale's Black 83, or Don's Black 84??????

Both have HRE's & Dale's was... uh.... "Very Recent"... According to him.

·
Registered
31 Posts
pics from the vancouver, bc meet on august 17th

Just curious as to who owns the car in the 18th picture? It is red with the license plate that reads HTM 734. Was curious as to what type of rims those are in the pic? They look similar to the rims I have and wanted to know if they were the same.

-Mike

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nice pictures of the blacks how about more of the red :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts