Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

pictures from the Vancouver, BC meet on August 17th!

7K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  Supra GTR 
#1 ·
add your pictures to this thread, then we cna keep it all in one place...

See less See more
#15 ·
Nope, sorry.....

I've seen Don's car indoors.... It's defintely BLACK FOLKS!!!! Never really was purple.... Unless Don added some purple when it was painted, but I would have heard about it.

White MKIII: Yes, that is Duane Stephen's 89T.... The same one in SCC.

Alright, who took that hideous picture of me taking pics of the Blackpra's??? (backwards Supra Cap & TRD shirt). Someone needs to photoshop me out of that picture... :D :D

#16 ·
fatkatsupra said:
Looks like HRE's on that one black mk2 - nice.
LOL!!!! Which ones?????

Dale's Black 83, or Don's Black 84??????

Both have HRE's & Dale's was... uh.... "Very Recent"... According to him.

#17 ·
pics from the vancouver, bc meet on august 17th

Just curious as to who owns the car in the 18th picture? It is red with the license plate that reads HTM 734. Was curious as to what type of rims those are in the pic? They look similar to the rims I have and wanted to know if they were the same.

-Mike

#21 ·
Nice pics. Never seen those mesh-style wheels on a MkII (the HREs according to ChrisE) ... I didn't know HRE made a 4-stud mesh style. They're very similar to my Kinesis K20's.

Good looking cars. 8)

#22 ·
I can't believe I missed the meet! I just drove in from Winnipeg on the weekend in an '83 Blupra (if anyone sees me driving around with Manitoba plates give me a honk ;-) ). The pictures look nice, it seems there's some pretty amazing mk2's here in Vancouver. I would have liked to see one with the 7mgte installed.

- Mike

#23 ·
Here's Nil's pictures as well...

http://gallery.phrax.ca/Suprollapoluza

The 85 SDR for sale is owned by a local named Terry. Hes a Toyota mechanic and the car is very nice. Its a California car and is 100 percent rust free (yes I verified that) with original paint (mostly anyways). The car is typical of cali though, no rust but some sun bleaching in the interior. Faded seats and cargo cover but other then that the inside looked really nice. The wheels have been professionally refinished and mechancilly the car is supposed to be supurb. 180,000 miles and it has a few small dings and the paint from an old accident on the DS quater is faded to a slightly different color as always happens on red cars and the blending on the C pillar has been cut polished to a fine line. Other then that the car is a real peach. PM me if you would like me to put you in contact with the owner.

The black 84 in these pics with the stock wheels and painted tails (looked to be otherwise stock) is also for sale. It his owned by Five-O on this board. The car looked really nice, recent paint and overall excellent condition. And its black :D The poor guy is forced to sell as he's leaving the country :cry: Hopefully his baby finds a good home. The only way I have to contact the owner is through this board, he last posted in the Suprollapaluza thread in Events.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.