Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

sorry for the delay, but i've got the pix up for the mk2 meet here in Toronto last weekend. Hopefully the link works, enjoy and let me know what you think of the shots. I didn't have time to edit them...some of the shots got messed up cause there were rain drops on my lens. Go figure, rain most of the day of the meet, the next day was the best weather you could ask for :roll:

Here's the link:

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=karaki&password=19021258

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Great job on the photographs. They are so well done. I would like to see more of us on the highway together.

I had my digital camera there also but I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures.

Can't wait to see the rest of them.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Great shots George, I see some new sig pics in there...

Thanks
-Andrew

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Wow, great shots George! Really makes me wish I was there. My favorites are 45, gas station must have thought they were under Supra attack! and 87, love that pier shot with the CN tower in the background.

Dean, are those 15's you are running? What kind of wheels are those, and what tread are you running?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
George..... awesome job on the pics... I must commend you on it..... the next time I see you I will thank you in person, Thanks for helping make the meet become more sucessfull with the help of those pics. :D

See you soon.

Later
mark

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Mark....thank you :D I had an awesome time, thank you for organizing this event. I say next year we have 2 Toronto MK2 meets, one just isn't enough. We definitely have to meet up more often, i just can't get enough and go through so serious withdrawl syndrome the day after the meet :cry: . Thanks again.

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Why don't we all get together again this summer? If my work schedule permits it I'll be there. I'm sure others would be interested.

We could try another area next time. How about west of Toronto, some where like Oakville? Then drive into the city.

Even if the only MK2 owners that showed were local to the GTA it would be fun. I'd like to see others like Andrew drive out from further away, but I know how hard it is sometimes.

Maybe Nick, George and I could get together and organise something if they are willing.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Great pics George!
Wow, you got some nice shots there.

Chad, those are the 15x7 rims that were on my burgandy 86 when I bought it. They have a +20 mm offset and fit the L-type so well, they may stay on it.

rsdeo, a meet on the west side of Toronto would be nice too. There are lots of nice roads up north of Burlington and Oakville. We may get a few of the people from west of the city to show up too, guys from London, Burlington and even Buffalo!

If you plan it, they will come....

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rsdeo said:
Maybe Nick, George and I could get together and organise something if they are willing.
I'd love to plan a little meet after the big tomorrow meet...maybe early september after the tsc monthly meet. Maybe Dean can help plan a nice little cruise around the west end.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Great Pictures!!!!

Who's split second conversion is that and how's it running? Im about to get back into messing with mine. I have my 3.5" MAF and K&N adapter on E-Bay now so I can buy the right 3" MAF that should at least make the car driveable and pretty well tuned.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hey Wes,
Thats my MAF Conversion. I need to get it tuned.

Problems I'm having:
-general lack of power
- 1st, 2nd gear @ 3K Engine was hesitating.
- WOT Engine was hesitating.
-Cruising along at about 120kph my Air/Fuel Ratio guage was showing 1 bar lean. If I were running the AFM, it would be jumping from lean to rich.

I just need a couple of runs on the dyno in town to get it all sorted out...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts