Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

sorry for the delay, but i've got the pix up for the mk2 meet here in Toronto last weekend. Hopefully the link works, enjoy and let me know what you think of the shots. I didn't have time to edit them...some of the shots got messed up cause there were rain drops on my lens. Go figure, rain most of the day of the meet, the next day was the best weather you could ask for :roll:

Here's the link:

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=karaki&password=19021258

·
Super Moderator
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Mark....thank you :D I had an awesome time, thank you for organizing this event. I say next year we have 2 Toronto MK2 meets, one just isn't enough. We definitely have to meet up more often, i just can't get enough and go through so serious withdrawl syndrome the day after the meet :cry: . Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
7,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rsdeo said:
Maybe Nick, George and I could get together and organise something if they are willing.
I'd love to plan a little meet after the big tomorrow meet...maybe early september after the tsc monthly meet. Maybe Dean can help plan a nice little cruise around the west end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.