Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
and whatever u do dont rush in cuting plexi glass, if u move a saw to fast(or make the mistake i did and use a jigsaw) the glass will melt on the gut lines, not really a big deal but having to do the same job twice sucks.

yeah the silcone mentioned before is good stuff, thats what i used to release the fiberglass mold from my prelude from bumper and it turned out oh so smooth

· Registered
16 Posts
lol its good light material but it really done take much to crack it.

a guy i know made some fenders using a heat gun, took him 4 months to get it done and after about a year he just lowered his car, i mean slammed and he hit a bump and the tire came up and where it rubbed across the plexi at 70 it melted a big spot lol. plue from rocks flying off his tiere and smacking the iner part it eventually started a long crack but can only be send from the inner wheel well at the moment. just becareful what u plan on making and imagine what kind of abuse its gonna have to take b4 u waste ur money

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.