Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mentioned this in the car for sale ad, but I want to list this on it's own, to offer better information.

Up for sale is a 7MGE engine, ready to swap into any MK2 (except maybe 82). Here is what you will receive:

- Front sump 7MGE engine, all accessories (except AC compressor), intake piping, etc.
- All throttle linkage, and new throttle cable (required)
- 5 speed Ecu, harness, igniter, AFM, basically everything you need as far as electronics
- Adapter harness for 85 5 speed (can change to 84 or 83 as needed)
- Starter, if you need it, your 5M one should work
- Your stock header will bolt up to this engine, also your stock brackets will bolt up to this engine.
- The clutch is not included, but can be negotiated. It has ~2000 miles on it. It's a new Aisin 7mge pressure plate, with an exedy stage 1 steel wound organic disc.

This setup will bolt right in and be ready to start. The engine requires no maintenance. This is what was recently performed:

- All front seals, timing belt, timing belt tensioner changed
- New cap / rotor
- New wires
- New Plugs
- New OEM head gasket, ARP studs
- New intake manifold gaskets
- Rebuilt head (maybe 15-20k on it)
- I will put a new rear main seal on it when I pull it out.

sold pending shipment

When compared to the cost of a prepped 6MGE, this price should be very competitive. This engine is already prepared and ready to drop in. There should be no wiring headaches. It will require you to wire in about 4 wires, but instructions and phone help is included.

This will NOT work for an auto. A different harness must be used.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
to help your sell.
The 7mge is amazing in the mk2
It pulls super hard and is tons of fun.
Save yourself the trouble of a turbocharger
I paid this much to build mine and it was a pain so buy it cause the price is really good.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i wish i wasnt poor

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I should have done this from the begininggg
Anyone want a 5m? lmao
By cash u mean?
i cant mail you cash i can possibly come up with 1600 but idk by when
If you have it in a month i will buy this

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a couple of offers I am considering. I'd like to have it sold by the end of this coming week, so feel free to PM your offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts