Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

PNW people? Washington,Oregon..

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ddd228 
#1 ·
Centralia,Sultan Bakery?
Rich,Mike and Paulie? Junkie? Yeah,right.

I blew off the Toy Run in Kent,WA.
I'll need to repair a small oil leak and some coolant issues,but I'm good to go!
When it gets a little warmer and NO SNOW,I'll get on it.

#2 ·
I think Junkie is in for the 2017 season! He's being more social, and also has the blue car running like a cheetah!

I'm ready for some get-togethers, too! Always looking forward to the Sultan Bakery run. Hope it's another warm day like last year. That was so awesome.

Nationals is still up in the air as far as dates, but at least some people have stepped up to make it happen again this year.

-Brian

#3 ·
Yellow! From WA. Sorry, been MIA from the CS for a minute now due to school (finished my Master's - Yaye!), career advancement and life lol Still, I've met a few people on here (e.g. Junkie) in person. But would certainly be Welcome to meeting new faces; maybe even gather the right encouragment to put more time towards finishing my 7mgte build :p

Edward

#4 ·
Edward,

I think it's going to be a great year. Keep an eye out for Junkie. Area 51 is back up and running and the monthly gathering proves to be a great wealth of knowledge in one place. Looking forward to meeting you!

-Brian

#5 ·
#7 ·
Rich,64N is the MAN to organize some of these events.
Also,but not in the least is MIKE(carfreek)
A long time member and an excellent Supra dude.
The ONLY supercharged" Supra that I know of.
Gee,I shouldn't be this hammered in the afternoon.:inout7xr:

Just wait for the next meet and greet!
All of the hoods will be open!
[URL=http://s514.photobucket.com/user/ddd228/media/temporary_29.jpg.html][/URL]
If beer is NOT involved,I will not be interested.
[URL=http://s514.photobucket.com/user/ddd228/media/temporary-6.jpg.html][/URL]
It's the Ben and Brian show!!!!! Seattle. Northgate parking lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.