Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone be interested in this? I am planning on hosting a meet. I am not sure what to do exactly as it would be my first meet i would arage but i would imagine just hanging out maybe a swap meet if people would like, just to gather and view eachothers rides. i will post more when more details arise. just looking for interest at the moment.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i would go anywhere for a supra meet damn near. it is so hard to get something together...but then again we are all rare breed cars. not many of us, not like we are 240sx owners or something more common yeah?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
would anyone be interested in this? I am planning on hosting a meet. I am not sure what to do exactly as it would be my first meet i would arage but i would imagine just hanging out maybe a swap meet if people would like, just to gather and view eachothers rides. i will post more when more details arise. just looking for interest at the moment.
Gee, I don't know. Despite personal e-mail, private messages and multiple group postings, you seem to have missed the January 2009 Bay Area Tour, the April 2009 Bay Area Tour and the August 2009 Bay Area Tour. See the links in my signature to the tours you missed. I double checked our spreadsheet for the list of names and e-mail addresses on our invite list, and sure enough, there you were! And if per chance, you did attend one of the meets and I forgot, my apologies, sir.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
PS - set it up and I'll probably be there!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes unfortunately during that time i had sold my red 84 and was feeling really down...but as of a couple months i picked up a white 85 which fully inspired me again and wanting to be an active forum member. i will do my best to find a way to make this meet happen and give everyone notice!. thank you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
To bad you missed the meets set up by Steve Owsley. Especially the one in August. I live down in Santa Clara and would be interested in attending a meet if it is set up. Thanks for wanting to do the leg work. And by all means check out the links in sowsleys post for all the neat photos from the past tours. Nice group to get together with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts