Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Billy, you really need to drop the hostility, and maybe your car too so you'd know what I mean.

Unwanted negative camber, hmmm, Well, lets see, I'm lowered 1.3 inchs and definatly have too much in the rear. How about Don Lew with his 3ish inch drop? Hes developing RCAs for a reason you know. Celica struts could be quite useful to someone whos dropping their car to an effective race height, not say, competing in a stock autox class. Your not the only guy who autoxs here bud.

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
whoops, my fault, I read it wrong. Some one said it adds more camber which makes me think "positive camber" but it adds more negative camber. If you wanted stay at stock height that would be good then, but would be overkill with a serious drop. I'm guessing switching the strut housing would be against Stock guidelines though. I was reading up on the Solo Stock class myself today and they specificly say that any adjustment of alignment settings with stock alignment adjustablity is fine but any modifications to get settings beyond those extents is forbidden.

· Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Don your confusing the hell out of me and probably others here. Don't you mean RA60, not MA60? We drive MA6Xs, the celica struts would be from an RA60.

Billy, I think Don is right about this mod being illegal, best bet would be to ask someone high up if this would slide. As for just not telling any body about it, well you just bragged about it on the internet. You'd better hope no one you race against is reading this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.