Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a little collection going on here and I think it would be cool if we could share all the pictures we have collected of each others cars.

Lets make a bandwidth hungry thread!

Just some randoms of all yours guys cars I've collected, I'll post up in batches. I think this could be a really cool thread because I know a lot of you guys have some awesome photography skills and I'm sure we have not seen them all yet!

Some Posting Rules

- The images should not be only of your car, the idea is to post your collection of pics of others cars.
- The pictures should have some quality to them unless it a rare or old picture and its just cool like scans from back in the day or what not but cell phone pics are less acceptable.
- Post ALL of them lol

:thumbsup: So GO!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I really only have a butload of pictures of my own car, which I have posted like 100x so I wont repost them...But AWESOME thread. Looks like we will get some good pictures. Specially some older ones that have been lost, or some that arent posted but now are by photobucket browsers (you know some of you guys will follow a link and just peruse others albums)

·
Registered
622 Posts
You post this this the day I was going to do an "mk2 Pic post" Oh well:rolleyes: I don't want two threads either, but I have 150 CLEAN photos that I selected for the post with four category's. (Original, Modded, Scenic, and Racing) In that order as well, I will add them to this post when I am ready with the final product. Some were posted above but most were not, I will filter out the posted as well as I can. So far this thread is what I was planning on creating but with only Celica-Supras.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Great stuff guys. Im flattered to see several of my pix in there already.

I think Rusty's Bonneville Flats pic is my fav so far, but theyre all great really.

My mk2 pic collection is presently in excess of 5,500 photos and represents more than 12 years of right click/saving....

2.31 gigs worth! Where wld I even start???

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey just like on my airsoft fourms, we have one massive picture thread, and another thread just for comments, So you can just browse through pictures etc without sorting through all the comments, just an idea.

Anyway heres mine:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great stuff guys. Im flattered to see several of my pix in there already.

I think Rusty's Bonneville Flats pic is my fav so far, but theyre all great really.

My mk2 pic collection is presently in excess of 5,500 photos and represents more than 12 years of right click/saving....

2.31 gigs worth! Where wld I even start???
Greg I expect some nice batches from you then! :laugh:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh my........thats so sad!!!!!!!!! I remember when you posted this the first time, its like a basket of treasure and a scene of hell at the same time!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
WOW. That is pretty cool. Wallpaper your house with these... Lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
the 4th pic on the first page with the 5 spoke rims, love them!!! i want to know what kind, where to get them. or willing to sell them!!!!!! pm me about them plz!!!

1 - 20 of 211 Posts