Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
For a more stock look. The stereo has been upgrade but still factory Toyota and I still need to recondition the steeering wheel.

Jim

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
alrighty Russ...Ill get off my but and take one..

edit::

This one is a little better.and updated cause the SAFC is up and running too.

All the reds match a little better in person...

here ya go, the command center of my supra.

·
Founding Member
6,401 Posts
Someday I'll get around to it..... :(

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Well as usual my pics aren't real great. High tech redneck i am not. This is the control center of my autox\dd car. Simple? yes. Effective? yes. Amenities? Do you see any. Noisey? Deffinately. Do I love it? Hell yes.
This is dash run number 1. It was a learning piece that turned out better than i thought it would but taught me a lot for the next one. next to the computer on that plate is where the msd box goes but i just got my tach adapter last night so its not there yet.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Watch Children man...watch them.

That is similar to what I want to do once my interior isn't so smmmmmmhh minty... Alum. dash, door panels, fuck carpet, cage, race seats.... of course I'd need the motor so I don't have the rice effect. That looks like a great start, epecially for a first run. Looks sweet. A little crowded, but sweet

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I have some mods i wanna make on second production. it may look crowded but when your beating it and checking gauges as i always do it is very easy to read. I already have one alum door panel cut next one in a few weeks, this int. is far from done

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Here are some of mine..Sorry for the crappy pics..My digi bit the dust so now i only have the phone..
I just recently reapolstered the doors with some red velvet.. Looks so much better now than with the leather..

Here are my new speaker covers..

I put in some Rockford Fosgate power series 5.25" and some mesh that i painted red for the accent color..

My new steering wheel with the quick release hub..

This is my dash lights.. They are just the red boots over the stock bulbs..Waiting on the LED's still..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts