Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 6 mos ago Racefiend posted at yahoo about a p&p head for sale-$4.17 plus shipping. I was lucky enough to be first to respond. The head arrived a while ago and today the rest :!:

I now have: p&p head, cam towers/cams, valve covers, lash adjusters. 210cc inj, head gasket, timing belt, distributor cap. I am almost there :!:

Thanks Christian :D

-Wil

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
It almost sounds as though he's talking trash that I took so long to send the rest :wink:

no problemo bro.

Christian...aka big lagger :p

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not at all Not at all :shock: I am very happy with everything. The parts are awsome and I have no complaints about the time frame. I wasnt being sarcastic. I am sorry if it sounded that way. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
I really am happy. I didnt mean anything by the 6 mos. thing. I really havent been in a position to do anything lately with the car(confined to one day projects) This was supposed to be a thank you post so everyone can hear what a stand up guy you are.
Sorry for the miscommunication
-Wil
banging head against monitor

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Actually, I was the one being sarcastic, I know you didn't mean anything by it (hence the wink wink).heheh No apologies necessary :D

Christian

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kay :) Malloys post right before yours kinda threw me and then yours and I got worried. I posted at egroups also and just "corrected" that post also :)

-Wil
paranoid

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I guess ill be adding to this "Praise for Racefeind" topic soon too :D

:wink:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hes the man-oops I mean hes the person :wink: must be PC