Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
After reading up about SilverMk2's install, I personally installed one as well , so far to date no issues and I think I've abused it pretty well with the driving I do and the events I attend. The rear tires take the most of the beating. I believe I installed the Power Brute into my pumpkin in 2009? Since then I've put at least 40-50k miles on it. Driven to and from and participated in drift events and lapping days as well as daily driving for at least two years straight, mind you it's also paired with a 7MGTE. It's a 2-way clutch type and it really does lock up on both decel and accel from my experience which is always a fun to play with. Here's a short vid to show what it's capable of but not limited to. It's also the main reason I installed the clutch type verses the torsen tru-trac. Before the install, one tire fire was always an issue and the car wasn't quite as predictable given the worn out oem LSD. (My supra is well over 300k miles). Now you have to ask yourself one question... What exactly do I want out of my Supra and do I feel lucky?

http://youtu.be/tGXdYkUZ8s0

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.