Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if SupraSport is still in business? I ordered a short shifter from them 5 weeks ago and haven’t seen a thing yet. I’ve been told twice that it would ship within a few days but still nothing . No one answers their phones or returns voice or emails. I have never encountered such poor customer service.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That or could care less. The guy I talked to showed no concern at all. I've asked them to cancel the order because I would rather pay more for it somewhere else but they won't respond. Now I don't know if they have cancelled it or not.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
They're in MN. I'm going there in 2 weeks. If you haven't gotten any reply, lmk. I'll stop by there. It's not too far from St. Paul where I'm going.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Thats odd. Ive talked and dealt with them here in the last 3 weeks and no problems and I had a really good conversation with them. my part, LIPP alt. relocate bracket was shipped fast.

try this number 651-439-3625 HTH.

If these guys dont resolve be sure to post it up so we can stop buying from them.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I tried it 6 times over the past two days. The first time I left a message. The next 5 times it says the voice mailbox is full. There are also 3 email addresses. I have mailed all of them 3 times with no reply either.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That number is listed on the site. It is copied and pasted below.
Thanks.

SupraSport.Com Ltd.

3701 Oakgreen Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082 United States
Phone:(651)767-2477
Phone:(651)439-3625
Fax:(651)342-0101
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If these guys dont resolve be sure to post it up so we can stop buying from them.
Finally got in touch with the guy again Friday at lunch about the short shifter I ordered. I told him to just cancel the order as it seemed they couldn't get it for me. I was never offered an apology or an explanation as to why or anything, just, O.K. you want to cancel it, we can do that. I then asked him three times before we hung up if he could send me an email confirming it was cancelled and he said he would. Of course, I never got one. These guys are the most incompetent group I have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is so weird. One of the numbers on SupraSport's website is 651-767-2477, and this is the guy that has done nothing toward sending it. I then call to place my short shifter order with HPF and ask how long it will take to get it. He said usually a week to a week and a half but that he would call S3 shifters and find out. He then gets back on the phone and says they have one and can ship it out tomorrow. HPF then asks, "is your name Keith?" I said yes, why? He said the guy he talked to at S3 asked him if my name was Keith. When I told HPF I had given up on the guy at SupraSport at 651-767-2477, he said he was calling the same number for the guy at S3.

Guess I'm done for now. Hopefully they won't sabatoge it before sending.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
You should be good. I've drop a 5k order with HPF and they get your parts to you asap. And they keep you updated on shipments. I'd buy from HPF again. If you have any problems, just deal with HPF.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
u should put a seller rating on suprasport in the ratings section to warn others about your ordeal.

also add one for HPF, that would help.

we all put them in there about each other but it wold be nice to know which forum members had good and bad dealings with vendors. I doubt i will order from SS anymore due to your dealings with them. Word of mouth goes along ways around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts