Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a ~19mb video of my Supra's first run with the 2JZ-GTE installed. The only problem is I have nowhere to host it. Can anyone help me out here? :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
I can host it for ya! pm/email me and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
WOW :shocked!: What a work of art.That is one awsome vid

Norbie
you have the steering wheel on the wrong side :lol: :wink: J/K man your car is awsome to the max :twisted:

*did any one else get tiny bits and pieces of sound or no sound at all* or is it just me

·
Registered
351 Posts
Posted in Gen forum too :wink: . No prob Norbie! The video is great!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Yo Norbie

How much boost are you running on 2JZ?

Man you have one Hell of a Monster there :twisted:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Great vid and great work on getting you conversion running, Norbie! :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It currently peaks at 12psi, although on cold nights it will occasionally hit boost cut which I think is at 14psi. I had to put a 2.5" restrictor in the dump pipe to keep the boost that low... without a restrictor it will try to run 18+ psi!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Norbie

Do you have your twins still running sequentially or did you do the TTC? Great run By the way!! Looks like an absolute BEAST!! You could probably just shred those tires to pieces on a whim I bet!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The engine is totally stock, including the sequential system. I love the way it gets on boost so easily, so I don't think I'll ever change it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Norbie, I'd love to see that video!! but the link is broken for it. If you can send it to me I'll host it on my box downstairs.

AIM: yerdyi2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts