Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289443735&congratulation_page=Y

hey guys, just bought me my new project, an 86 p-type supra. Bought it for $1000. I was hoping to find me an 88 or up supra, but no such luck finding a good one that was standard (supras are wierd to find down here, at one time there will be a lot, then at others there are none, there happened to only be this one in the paper, at the time that i could actually afford one) and i didn't feel like waiting any longer, plus i figured this car is gonna be a classic one day. I went to go look at it not expecting much, and damn was i shocked! The guy that i talked to said his son had actually had the car as a project and it has been fixed up a little and taken care of. Car has brand new tires, brand new clutch, brand new belts, a lot of the a/c system was replaced, all it needs is refridgerant to work, radiator was replaced and flushed, kenwood am/fm tape deck, nakamichi speakers (8 speakers and two door mounted tweeters). The car runs pretty smoothly, tranny shifts quite nicely, only problem with the engine is it misfires, especially at 5 grand, but the car has been sitting for quite a while and i'm gonna have a major tune up done on monday. She needs to be cleaned and washed, i just took pictures of her as soon as i got home. The only cosmetic damage is the dent in the rear left panel and a scrape on the front bumper, i looked over the car and there is VERY LITTLE rust, none on the hatch though. Anyway, i'm happy with my investment, already had someone offer 2k for it and i was like sorry! (didn't have the title yet)

anywayz, enjoy

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Chazz - come to cali and you'll find them :wink: :twisted:

zerreissen - that is a nice clean mk2 you got there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts