Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Jason: Pissed doesn't even begin to describe how I felt! All fixed now though!

Andrew: Thanks, but it's all fixed now. I wouldn't mind getting that control arm off you anyways though so I can use that one to build the five-bolt so no down time on the car. I'll talk to you when you get back from BC.

Keegan. Oh Keegan...where to begin. haha. I had it out for a little drive today for the first time with an ALBERTA license plate. She passed inspection and all is good. I'm so happy. :)

I really need to give it a bath and get some good pics! Tommorow if it's nice! Wash and FIRST wax! haha.

Cheers,
Grant

·
Registered
341 Posts
What's going on? Any news, Pics? Thing's were looking so good 4 months ago. How's you're baby looking now?

Matt

·
Registered
98 Posts
WoW!!those 20 pages were like a good story book,I went from having a good giggle,to like WTF!!did you ever get to meet the guy??wich in this case is the villain,how is the car running now??any new pix??for the looks of it,is has been four months since your last update,I hope evrything is o"K,and by the way what a fantastic job you've done to restore that car,it looks phenomenal.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
I hate to revive an old thread (;)) but Grant since your one of the only people who have done it, I must ask more details about your starion mag install.

were you ever able to get a set of 4? (or another 16x9 after the accident) to finish the swap?

Do you have any details on your installation of those wheels? I imagine you used the rear Crown stubs and probably starion stubs in the front for the 5 lug conversion. If you are what brakes are you running front and rear?

thanks!

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Grant is going with '73-'75 MS65 Crown front hubs sourced from Toymods. He wants to use the JK BBK front and rear. No one knows if the front JK BBK calipers will clear the Starion wheel spokes yet. I messaged him when the Crown front hubs were for sale on Toymods. Don't know if he ever completed it.

I have two sets of the regular Starion wheels and one set of the SHP wheels. 3 sets of the MS65 front hubs and MS123 rear stub axles. I also have two sets of the JK BBK. One set made for 4 bolt and the other set custom made by JK specifically for my 5 bolt conversion.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts