Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was originally planning to do a 1j swap this coming tax season with that money and wat i already have saved up, but lately i was thinkin about it. If i do the 1j swap i only have the funds to just get the motor and the stuff to do the swap...but i really wanna re-do alot more than that, like replace my aging suspension so i was thinking maybe along the lines of a 6m turbo build, 7m turbo swap both of which i should have left over money to re-do suspension and more(like aftermarket clutch, lightweight flywheel etc), or just the 1j swap and nothin else. What would be the best option and most bang for my buck? Cause i want a good feel of an increase of power over stock output which im sure all will provide but wats the better choice? So if anyone knows the basic cost range for a 6m turbo build or a 7m turbo swap, that and any other input would be appreciated and i will take them into consideration for my future project. I would search forums...but im trim my phone and thats a bitch to do lol takes like 5 years.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts