Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so as the title states i pulled on him. my car set up franken 6m, pacesetter, K&N filter. his set up unknown..
i went from light to light in front of the mall and down to the next set of lights. light turns red, i stop notice a set of lights pulling up. 3 guys in a g6 pull up beside me( im not planning on actually racing at this point) i take off a little harder than i normally would and spin in first then shift chirp in second and go to slow down and the guy starts going for it. me being a young kid and wanting to let a little out decides to start going for it as well. i start to pull on him i get out in front and slow down a bit change lanes and let him catch up( i was gonna go home before this and the lane i was in would have run out) :duh: now this is where the fun part comes we are doing about 60km/h and im in 3rd and i step on the gas again and he does as well and i keep edging em out and i pull on him to 120 and he keeps dropping back. no clue if he was trying his hardest but my foot was to the floor, and she was pulling harder than she ever had before.

what do you guys think did i beat or did i equal out with him?:naughty:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will count it as one for sure... but it would be pretty close if it were one person...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts