Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I should post this on another forum or craigslist, figured I'd post here since I'm part of this forum already.

This has to be the sadest week of my life, i'm selling my dream to get it out of harms way and into the hands of someone who cares about supras.

I won't get into my sob story so long story short it was keyed so I had to move it and am scared to bring it home. I'd rather sell it than watch it get destroyed in front of my eyes when I work so hard to maintian it.

White 87 7mge with 156,000 miles, only owned the car for about three years and was told by previous owner it was stored for 14 years so it is in excellent shape.

The (good)
I have put a new radiator in, battery, K&N filter, performance striaght pipe exhaust, and replaced some of the worn interior part as well as a panasonic c.d deck. The tires are great and the exterior is flawless besides a couple nice scratches. One on the hood and one on the rear panel near the gas tank.
I've also had the windows tinted so I actually won't break even selling this car.

The (bad)
The passenger window has an electrical issue I thought it was the motor but it only rolls up or down when you switch the wiring around. The heater core is failing so no heat. I know the heater core diminshes alot of the value of the car but I don't really wan't to sell this car to begin with (I love It).

I'm hoping to get at least what I paid for it (2,300 dollars but I'm willing to negotiate).

If anyone is intersted I'll post pics:sadsmilie

·
Registered
325 Posts
just cuz it got keyed once man give it a lil more timebring it back home keep a SUPER CLOSE eye on it and kill anyone who f*cks with it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts