Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am redoing my quarter panels on my car and so far have been using fiber glass but would rather replace them, no one in canada makes them anymore except actual toyota parts and their 1000 a piece does anyone know of a place i can order them from??? plus im also going to shave the moldings, they look bad, i wanna shave the handles also but how would i get in? any ideas???

·
Super Moderator
8,365 Posts
Your best bet is to find a car in the wreckers and cut the section you need out to fix yours. The Mk2 body panels are relatively flat, so you could make your own patch panels fairly easily from sheet metal. You have to install a solenoid to get in the car when you shave the door handles. Check out the street rod magazines, it's a common modification for those guys. Its a good idea to leave the trunk lock as is so you can get into the car when you loose power.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Im in Saskatoon...

I redid both rear quarter panels on my MA67 by myself using only a pair of tin snips, 2 vice grips, a ballpeen hammer, a mig welder, bench vise and a screwdriver =)

Turned out great! Ill get some pics up on pbase so you can see how I did it!

Aaron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts