Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to stick this in General because I dont really know where it should be put. I got this idea after seeing SUPERS thread for a PACNW group. I'm working on a group as we speak.

Post up pictures of your rides and your just about locations and a little bit about yourself and your ride. I know we are a good few on here!

I'd like to make this a resource thread for us QC guys, if we all know who we are and where we live we can exchange parts and or ideas and maybe do mini meets together. I find Supraquebec.com pretty dead all the time so it would be cool to have this.

Roll call: on parle francais aussi, j'ecris mal mais bien, on en parle! Excuse my written because I speak well haha

1) mk2-1jz (5m grrr) Laprairie Quebec
2) MrTechNIC (1jz)
3) SylQuebec (7mgte build)
4) RedP85 (6m)
5) Italianpace (1jz)
6) dmlsupra (2jz)
7)
8)
9)

The rest of you guys if we have met, I don't know your usernames so post them up. I also have pics of all above mentioned peoples cars (except dml) if you would like me to post them.

JOIN THE GROUP

http://forums.celicasupra.com/group.php?groupid=6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format:

Username:

Car: 19** Supra *-type

Engine:

Mods:

Current project:

Future projects:

About yourself:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car: 1985 Supra P-type

Engine:
5mge with intention of swapping a JZ motor in the near future.

Mods: Coilovers, Custom rear adjustable suspension, LJM Bar, TSC Bar, Addco Swaybars, Full Poly bushing Kit, Daves rear camber kit, Muffler, KYB Agx struts on order, Awesome unpainted black oem bumper (not included in picture lol)

Current project:
finishing up Suspension.

Future projects: Brakes, wheels/tires, Engine

About yourself: Hopelessly addicted to this car. Wanting to study electromechanics, just waiting to apply. Currently working a dead end job and doing renovation stuff and mechanics on the side.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I figured the Celica was at least 85% MKII Supra anyway. I don't find it a good idea to list all of my mods.

Car: 1985 Celica GT-S

Engine: Curently none but trying to shoe horn a 1UZ-FE in.

Mods:
- Suspension: Mostly whatever you can dream of and even more.
- Wheels/tires: 16X7 0 offset Eagle alloy wheel, 225/50R16 RE750 Potenza's
- Brake: Jim King front BBK,
- Audio: Hifonic 5 channel amp, Peerless midwoofer with silk tweeter and crossovers, 10" Rockford fosgate subwoofer in a custom ported box. Alpine Head unit.

Current project: 1UZ-FE, Kaminary body kit

Future projects: 17" wheels/tires and 255/40R17 all around. Complete engine overhaul with either N/A upgrade or a low boost turbo (looking for a smooth 300whp).

About yourself: Freshly diplomed mechanical engineer and curently unemployed. Real old Toyota fan.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Jamie.
I'm hoping to have it running by the Saguenay meet in June. Hopefully I should be there in all the Supraquebec meet this year. We sure are gonna meet again (BTW My username on supraquebec is maxcelica. Go figure why I choose an other name on that board).

·
Registered
861 Posts

Engine: 1JZ-GTE

Mods: K-Sport Coilovers front and back, LJM Bar, TSC Bar, Whiteline Swaybars, Daves rear camber kit, Raptor Racing 3" SS cat back exhaust, Rota P45-R 17x9 and 17x9.5 +12mm wheels, 3.73 locked diff, Phil's griffin Rad with shroud, erebuni body kit...

Current project: Raptor Racing BBK front and rear, sun roof delete, crower 264 cams, 560cc injectors, boost controller, all engine piping powder coated, body kit repair and full paint job.

Future projects: humm.... new leather for seats and carpet.

About yourself: Aerospace/private jet interior designer/engineering tech.
Renovation addict, supra craving, design lover!

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some uploads for you guys

MrTechNIC

Italianpace

mk2-1jz

SylQuebec

(rwdfreak) better known as Maxcelica

bonus

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sweet. Thanks for posting pics for me Jamie and making a group of the best Quebec Celica Supra owners. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey guys....i dont have pictures but will take sum once i have a chance...

i Didnt think theyre were that many jz swaps in quebec...i guess im going to have to turn up the boost just to keep up :zzzzz: lol..

Car: Black 1985 Supra P-type

Engine: 5m-ge going turbo

Mods:

-7m-gte manifold + stock elbow + rebuilt ct 26 @ 7 psi, aftermarket DP and 3 exhaust

-mk3 IC and Piping,Stock Bov, Hks Turbo intake pipe for 5m

-rrfpr, Walbro fuel pump, RC oil and Coolant lines

-completely rebuilt late model 5m with low compression pistons, 1.4 mm TMS head gasket + Arp Head studs

Current project:

Getting engine back together as well as the car...changing brakes and suspension.
Car needs paint and body to be done...hopefully done by spring or early june.

Future projects:

ct-26 @ 12 psi when going stand alone, hopefully by end of this summer maybe earlier.Big Brake kit upgrade and posssibly new wheels...custom aluminum ic hardpipes and new IC..SS Brake lines ...aslo want to upgrade sway bars and install strut bars

About yourself

Presently am unemployed...got a D.E.P in la vente des pieces et accesoires..

Luv MK2`s and mk4 Supras...:laugh:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Username: RedP85

Engine: 6M

Mods:
W58 (was auto)
see my sign !

Current project: enjoying it !

Future projects: I kind of think about JZ in the future..

About yourself:
Electrical Engineer, working in the aerospace industry.
Making aircraft and helicopter engines happy in "bunkers", thinking
they are already in their real airplane/copter for development, production, or repair.

cs of the month in June 2006:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts