Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not received my order in the mail, and the last time i called you was somewhere around july or august, you told me that you had not received the sparkplug wires yet from msd but you could ship the hood struts seperate if i wanted, i told you to ship them together when you get the wires, anyway i am about to be layed off and i was wondering if i could just get a refund since i no longer will have the funds to continue my project any time soon.

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
order 2723

I was just wondering if you ever got the spark plug wires in stock? Im thinking with tax return i might be able to pay all of my bills and then some... so if you had the parts in stock let me know, or i will accept a refund. i would hate to see your buissness leave this forum, I dont want anyone reading this to think it is all your fault for such a delay i am not much of a computer person so i should have contacted you much earlier through messages or other means. anyways sorry for long post, get back to me sometime about this.
Mike

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I have other brands of wires in stock.

Just email me [email protected] or call me and tell me what you want.

It just so happens that your original order had the hardest wires to get in them.

If you get different wires, you will still get money back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts