Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out i have 2 little electrical quirks but one that is going to piss me off......i went to turn on my turn signal and all of a sudden my lights went off then 2 seconds later they popped back on...at first i believed that i was pulling on the turn signal switch and it was inbetween the spot where the brights come on but then i tried it over....right now its intermentant, but i'm afraid it will be permanent soon.....is it a wire breaking? has anyone else had this problem....also the other problem is that both front right marker lights(bulbs are good) don't work...i haven't looked at either of these problems yet because i just found out they exist...but looking for suggestions...i don't want my lights to just go off whenever i turn on my turn signal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
check your fuses before doing any major checks.... always check your basics.... I have a problem with my lights to before... when I turn them on the won't go up but will light up but when I turn if off it went up... but found the problem it was a burnt fuse in the driver side kick panel

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I beleive its in the combination switch or the turnsignal arm.....i'm guessing? i haven't had time to examin it but i'm sure i'll figure it out soon enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts