Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am setting the timing in my 83 supra and where would i get a jumper wire or would a paper clip work?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also what color are the wires for the check connector?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Under General Tech Q&A of the forum there is a Post of the TSRM Service Manual Download it. On page 208 It shows that connector. By the Fuse Block. Also all the other info about timing.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Under General Tech Q&A of the forum there is a Post of the TSRM Service Manual Download it. On page 208 It shows that connector. By the Fuse Block. Also all the other info about timing.
exactly read!

any small wire will work, or a paperclip yes. just something metal to short out the 2 pins. if the light doesn't blink then you have to adjust your TPS, also in the TSRM.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Its easy to short out to the frame of the car a metal object like a paper clip. I made a short jumper wire for this and the Fuel pump with a short wire and crimped to male spade lugs to both ends

·
Registered
348 Posts
Its easy to short out to the frame of the car a metal object like a paper clip. I made a short jumper wire for this and the Fuel pump with a short wire and crimped to male spade lugs to both ends
I made one 12 years ago and still use it!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yep, afterwards.

·
Registered
348 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts