Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Oh Noooooooooooooooooo! Not the Chimp!
Seems we have lost Adrenaline as well along with the threat of 935 motorsports.
What's going on?
Have they been that bad????????
I have had very good experiences with all of them.
With out them, it will be increasingly difficult to source certain parts.

Just my two cents.......

Carlos

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
What the hell...adrenaline, 935 and chimp? I just put down a decent priced order last night with Chimp.....what the F is going on

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
YES! I am one of four remaining. I AM TO STEAL ALL BUSINESS NOW MUAHAHAHA.

I'm sure it's some sort of fluke guys ;)

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
I coulda swore I saw him around just yesterday. I was looking for some IC piping and I thought I started off here at CS. Wow.

·
Registered
472 Posts
ive been discussing some parts orders with him this week so i know he's around.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Seems we have lost Adrenaline as well along with the threat of 935 motorsports.
9 out of 10 dealings with 935 posted is a negative one. Seems like a nice enough guy, just doesn't know how to run a business.

Oh well. Can't say I'm shocked on this one.

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
I think if the mod made any decision with the cs vendor, members should know.
Adrenaline have some of my cash and other members money for a pending GB.
If CocaCola stops advertising on ESPN for a few months, that doesn't mean they are going out of business. It means they have pulled marketing funds, or haven't paid.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
If CocaCola stops advertising on ESPN for a few months, that doesn't mean they are going out of business. It means they have pulled marketing funds, or haven't paid.
Yes, its def a "haven't paid". I'm going nowhere folks, and actually, business is going very well..the best it has been in a loooonnggg time. I'm lucky Mike's let me hang around as long as he has. I still owe the $#&^(# some loot for past vendorship space. You guys can still e-mail me, call, etc. 253 988 6579. Now I need a "rules" packet for how I'm supposed to act as a normal Joe. Do I now get to market my shit without consequence like so many other people did without getting a vendor spot?
-Aaron

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
Yes, its def a "haven't paid". I'm going nowhere folks, and actually, business is going very well..the best it has been in a loooonnggg time. I'm lucky Mike's let me hang around as long as he has. I still owe the $#&^(# some loot for past vendorship space. You guys can still e-mail me, call, etc. 253 988 6579. Now I need a "rules" packet for how I'm supposed to act as a normal Joe. Do I now get to market my shit without consequence like so many other people did without getting a vendor spot?
-Aaron
No other legit businesses marketed their shit on here. A few 1 hit wonders came and went...and many were handled.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I'm in the same boat folks - still here, but just failed to pay the 'man'. :eek:) Hopefully will get this resolved and back to biz, but you can still contact me directly by email with any concerns/requests of course.
Happy New Year to all!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts