Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just went to the rabidchimp website and someone hacked it!!!!! i went to the home link on the right and well it's not the normal home site!!! whoever hacked it really must hate Aaron!!! that shit isn't cool. someone think's they can just walk all over our mk2 parts guy like that?!!??!?!?!?!?! well if you don't belive me go cheak it out for yourself www.rabidchimp.com and click "home" cheak it out for yourself!!!! this is no joke guy's and gal's. this is some serious shit that whoever did this.

Dan

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
HOly CRAP its true!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Why the hell would someone do this

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
what the fuck, man if we find out who it was, how about we kick his ass, and beat the shit out of him, and then we burn his car, or whatever you guys would like to do with him

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well at least there is something to look at now when playing his "spank the monkey" game.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
It acuatlly says it was done by Turbo Supra now. I don't know, most hackers are smart enough not to give away their identity, and frankly, judging by how TurboSupra behaves around here, I'd say theres pretty much no way hes smart enough to actually hack anything. This seems like a big joke to me.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Seems Fine to me...........

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Site is fixed - uploaded it this morning first thing.
What happened? Missed security fix?

·
Registered
517 Posts
:doh: Suprafiend is right why would anyone do somthing like that and then write there name.....(hey its me) knowing he would get :splat: and :burn: it does not make sense. :roll:

·
Registered
257 Posts
hummmmm...Havent seen any posts from him today....the plot thickens.......

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Did anyone save the image of the cracked page?

I take it that turbosupra101 did it? :roll:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.