Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends , we find these slow cars and race them. its just fun to see these cars we choose drag racing down the road. like just reciently i raced a 84 ford ranger that had been romped to hell, the thing steams out the a/c vents, this thing has steam burn all over the dash and overheats even if it is filled to the brim with fluids, well that Vs. a 1964 buick automatic (all original engine parts). I was driving the Buick. Well the race started the person in the ranger floors its as do i; but when 35 mph hit he hadent shifted the ranger in to second the engine was just screaming the thing sounds stupid anyways, it makes these high pitch buzzing sounds, sounds a low budget movie would give to a spaceship. I was shocked he was suprizingly pulling ahead I was sure i would have him at the jump but i was falling behind to the extent of about a half car length; then the Buicks automatic transmission shifted, i started pulling ahead then at about 70 mhp; we finished to race at a tie. It was Great!!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:roll: :2gunfire: :snipersm: :n00b: :splat: :eating: :grab:

no comment :!:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
rox0rsmybox0rs said:
http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=835
No it wasnt a post about a supra race but it had supra content. :)
-Wil

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
add_tooth said:
dohc82+ zankone = 8--------->o:

If that is what i think it is.....then dude that was uncalled for

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Yea he did zank...I just figured out what he meant. But then if thats the first thing that pops into his mind then... :roll:

Newbies-what can you do. Just wait for them to figure it out.

-Wil

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAY MISTER, HAY MISTER IS THAT YOR CAMERA??

all that i know is a battle between the uncalled for and the completely unattractive, and as the words of hank hill " ill tell you what" this isnt the truth anymore

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.