Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Highly Recommended Forums Vendor!!

I received my camber bolts yesterday!! As ALWAYS the best customer service and FAST shipping!!

Thank you for supporting our hobby!!

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Thanks AJ and need to use the opportunity to apologize to all here...i'm VERY behind on sending out refunds for the sale. You know I'd never forget about you guys, just have a LOT going on the last couple of weeks but I WILL get to it. Unfortunately there are no more camber bolts, I might make them again later in the year but just not possible right now unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
George,

Just like I stated on FB we as a car community need to support efforts (Alexx) on a small scale (cooling panels) or Mr. Whiskers (Whiskers) or on a large production (Raptor Racing) to keep our Supra's on the road...We need to support these efforts and those delays are part of the deal...

George I've got your back too brother!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks AJ and need to use the opportunity to apologize to all here...i'm VERY behind on sending out refunds for the sale. You know I'd never forget about you guys, just have a LOT going on the last couple of weeks but I WILL get to it. Unfortunately there are no more camber bolts, I might make them again later in the year but just not possible right now unfortunately.

I want to echo AJ's comments about Raptor Racing. My experience has been nothing but excellent parts and stellar customer service. I purchased some NIB stuff from George many months back (just in case parts) and put them in my storage unit. Months later, George emailed me and told me he had, somehow, forgot to deposit my check and asked if it was okay to do so at that time.

George is an institution in the MKII community and I think we all know how difficult maintaining our cars would be without George. It can't be easy, but I hope he stays in the MKII game forever....

Ken.

·
Whistles
1,052 Posts
I hope so too. George has always been there for me, and I will never forget him having to do a lot of labor to get parts made for this community.

Thank you, George!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts