Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks;

I have available 1(ONE) Advan Carbon MK2 OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood, it's 100% brand new but MUST be picked up from 76207 Texas. Regular price on this is $699 + shipping, group buy price on this was $602 + shipping. This unit MUST be picked up, shipping is not an option so unfortunately for the couple of guys that put deposits down on the group buy unless you can pick it up in the next few days this isn't an option for you.

The price is $500 and it's first come first serve no dibs. First person to put $500 to my paypal account gets it ([email protected]). You can also email me to see if it's still available but if someone pays in the mean time I'm afraid you're out of luck. IF you pay and it's taken then obviously I will IMMEDIATELY refund your payment. For the next 4 days I will have limited PC time to reply to questions on this so it's your call: pay first or email first I'm easy either way. I will IMMEDIATELY update this thread when it's sold.

This is a huge fluke that I'm able to offer this, so hopefully there is someone in that area that needs this.

Once I get the payment I can get you instructions on how to go about picking it up.

·
Registered
367 Posts
i would buy this right now if it was within pickup distance for me -_-

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
payment sent, hopefully weds is soon enough for me to be able to pick it up, or i might be able to get a cousin who lives fairly close to store it for me til then...

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Congrats Gamble. Glad you were able to get a hood, sooner than I could help. Enjoy!
Heh thanks, now that i'm going an entirely different route with dropping 25 lbs off the front of the car, time to sell a set of louvers that i didn't get around to mounting so i don't go just shifting that weight to the back :p

·
Registered
965 Posts
Heh thanks, now that i'm going an entirely different route with dropping 25 lbs off the front of the car, time to sell a set of louvers that i didn't get around to mounting so i don't go just shifting that weight to the back :p
Louver club didn't want you anyway. :cool: Haha. Congrats on the hood. Your car is getting all the goodies!!!

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts