Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a big box of parts from George, and wanted to make a public thank you and review. When I started ordering from him, around two months ago, I didn't really have much idea about what suspension stuff to purchase. George walked and talked me through the entire process, and made sure I understood everything the whole way, even when I would bounce back and forth with what I wanted, he was more then willing to oblige. Once I ordered, even if something was back ordered or any other little problem, he made sure to keep me in contact and was super timely about it. He is a perfect representative of how a business owner or employee should work or represent a company, and I can assure you, he will have all my business for anything I need for my supra, as well as everyone around me I can recommend him too.
So, again George, Thank you very much.
Austin

·
Registered
118 Posts
Plus one for George from me as well. He is not only on time, but, updates you on what's going on.

Duane

Mark, you learning!?!

j/k :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
x2, Geogre always made extra time to email me. That really helped me out. I had a ton of questions and he is excellent about answering all of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts