Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks, these are finally back in production ready for shipping in March. It was 9 years ago that we had these made and we sold them for $65usd Shipped.

Everything has gone up and we are not building as much as we did last time as the market is a LOT smaller now which is why the price is higher than it was in 2012. I did everything I could to keep the costs down.

Can only be purchased on our Canadian Site here, presale pricing Ends February 20th. Pricing and details are in the link, please click. I'm sorry about the picture quality, I somehow don't have any good shots of these but will take detailed pictures when we get them back in our hands.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Don't wait peeps...just saying...and support Raptor Racing...my order is in !!

·
Registered
183 Posts
George,
Can you add this to my other order I placed on Friday?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Just got some off K Box or else I would be in. Awesome to see!

·
Super Moderator
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI: tomorrow is the last day for the presale. After that customers in the US will ONLY be able to purchase these from TechnoToyTuning at the full retail price plus shipping. They will be the exclusive US retailer for these items, Canada and the rest of the world will be purchasing direct through us. Thanks CS.com as we have sold more than we thought we would making this venture worthwhile. You all ROCK!!!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Thanks George 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts