Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks;

We are pleased to now offer this amazing product build and designed by our very own Wesley Hetrick. We thought it would be better for everyone if we just ordered 10 to 20 of these to keep in stock so that they are always available.

Here is the write up from Wes's site and some pictures:

This brace will add extra support to the rear suspension mounting points and also give you a place to secure things in the hatch area. All you have to do is measure between the rear seat latches and then jack the car up and take the measurement again to see that there is unwanted flex in this area. The all new V2.0 rear brace is fully adjustable for fittment and preload. The brace is made of sturdy 6061 aluminum swedged tubing with beefy steel clevises and mounting brackets, it includes all new, grade 10.9 (highest metric grade) seat latch hardware and requires no cutting or drilling to install. A 5/16 allen key, a 9/16 wrench, and a 10mm socket are required for installation.

Once installed the bar does not interfere with the operation of the rear seats in any way, the bar sits nearly flush with the seatbacks when they are locked in the upright position. The bar comes finished in natural aluminum which is pretty nice looking as is but you can easily polish it to a mirror finish if you like.

Initial Pricing

Wes and I have tried very hard to keep the pricing the same as before but unfortunately pricing is going up a few dollars. Wes is purchasing the parts and getting ready to go into production so we're guess end of June/Early July I can start shipping. Until that time frame pricing will be $120 shipped to anywhere in Continental USA and Canada. After they are in stock pricing will go to $130 shipped. Please note that Wes will not be offering these on his site anymore and if he decides he will the pricing on his site will match the pricing here

Canadians...as always you'll need to add the appropriate taxes.

Contact & Payment info can be found in my sig.

·
Registered
330 Posts
George I'm in for another......Money Sent

Carlos

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the late replies folks...going absolutely APES#!t
Helll ya!
Payment received

Carlos
Payment received

George, I'll take one. Email sent.
Email received...will reply tonight.

ill get one but not til july
No worries...thanks for letting me know.

Im counting my penny jar as we speak now. When is the last day we can get $120 pricing? BTW.. your avatar.. apparently you dont like Horse Power :p
Last day to get them at the $120 is not yet determined...I'm guessing beginning of July. Basically the second they are in my hands and become inventory the price goes up.

BTW.. your avatar.. apparently you dont like Horse Power :p
Just cause I own a Yaris doesn't mean I don't like Horsepower :zzzzz:. Avatar = No HP as is in the company :).

In...hook me up bro!
Payment received.

reverse thread on one end or no?
No idea...I'll let you know when I get one in my hands.

Alright!! I'm totally in for one. Thank you for making this happen.
No worries; payment info is in my sig...let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
of course this thing becomes available when i decide to do something different with my trunk...and exhusted my paypal a few days ago. (and yes, i admit i posted that i would want one on the original, but closed, thread:eekfacepalm:)

seems like a cool product, easy to install and nice looking! i predict you selling out of these bad boys!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yes its reverse thread on one end, so you just twist the bar to adjust the preload to whatever you like then tighten the locknuts and its done.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Carlos
In...hook me up bro!
Alright!! I'm totally in for one. Thank you for making this happen.
All these + Mike Rapp's were just shipped out from Michigan this morning. Everyone should have then by Friday. No tracking numbers available as I'm on vacation and just don't have the time for that.

There are now 4 more left; pricing has now gone up to $130usd shipped (as per the first post).

·
Registered
885 Posts
got mine today.....so do you have to jack the back of the car up and install this piece for optimal installation? any insight would be appreciated!

mike

1 - 20 of 118 Posts