Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys;

I have quit a bit of stock in Canada which will take ages to move out due to the size of the market here. If this was last year I'd ship this down to where I had all my US stock but I don't have access to the facilities and staff there anymore so really need to get rid of this. The Canadian site is FULLY updated with accurate inventory levels so here is what I'm hoping is a decent offer:

Purchases from $0-$100usd will get you big huge Thanks and Virtual Hug
Purchased from $101 to$499usd of in stock parts earn you 10% in Gift Cards
Purchases over $500usd of in stock parts earn you 20% in Gift Cards

If you don't need enough parts to get the 20% discount this might be a good time to combine your order with someone elses so you guys can get a bigger discount.

Exceptions:

• MK3 HKS Exhaust Systems
  • Greddy MK2 Header
  • Koyo Radiator
  • Magnaflow Mufflers
  • Anything Scion
Details
  • Must Purchase from www.raptorracing.ca and the parts MUST be in stock in order to qualify for the gift card rebate
  • Gift card value can be input on either the .ca or the .com site but once it's added it can't be moved
  • Items are on a first pay first get basis
  • For my US Brethren there is a currency drop down at the bottom of the page. When you select this you will notice that the converted price on the .ca price is a little bit more than the .com, the rebate you receive will MORE than make up for this.
  • Till further notice most Raptor Racing parts will be removed from the .com site as unfortunately it's far too expensive for me to ship to the US for free from here. I'm really hoping to change that but one step at a time.
  • In order to ensure that you have seen this and read all the info please update the memo section of your order with: RaptorTG2018. If you don't you will not get your egift card
  • Don't forget to check the clearance section as sometimes some decent stuff goes in there
  • I will post up here when I've emptied enough stock, if you don't see a message here about the sale being over it's still good to go.
Thanks all for your support.

Any questions?

·
Registered
15 Posts
always support you man whenever I can ive always wanted to snag that bbk front and back I just cant afford it yet hopefully I don't lose my chance too

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
always support you man whenever I can ive always wanted to snag that bbk front and back I just cant afford it yet hopefully I don't lose my chance too
Always appreciate the support, unfortunately there are no big brake kits and ideally no chance we'll be making it anytime soon. Tried in the summer and had 1 person interested so we'll try again in 2020.

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys;

TONS of stuff still in stock, on the Canadian site all the inventory is live and 100% accurate(see pix below). There are still some REALLY decent stuff and I know people aren't seeing this info here as orders are still coming in through the US site when people would save shopping on the .ca site.

I do realize it's a rebate and not a sale but 20% off is below my cost on some of this stuff but really need to clear up space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.