Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

POTATO
Discussion Starter #1
Made ya look 馃榿

Maybe another week or so until I get the car back, the constant rain has been delaying work but I'm super excited!

She's got a few presents waiting for her at home, including a passenger side floor mat that she was missing, true yellow LEDs for fog/parking light, new keyfobs and new (old) literature

Reactions: AJ

Premium Member
Ha Ha I looked!!

Registered
What wheels did you end up getting and what are the specs!!

POTATO
Discussion Starter #4
What wheels did you end up getting and what are the specs!!
My 86 is retaining the stock wheels, my 85 in the background of the key fob picture has 15x9 Rota Kensei (0 and -15)

Super Moderator
Looking good! Whats the plan for this one, going to transfer the 6m to it at somepoint?

POTATO
Discussion Starter #10
Looking good! Whats the plan for this one, going to transfer the 6m to it at somepoint?
If/when the original engine pops, l will just build a 6M for it, or if the 85 gets wrecked.

Wait - this isn't your '85 with a fresh coat of paint?

I'M SO CONFUSED! (This is taking me back to my days when I had two black '83s and would forget which one I was driving at times...)

--BillyM
Nope! This is my newly acquired (February) 1986 that was pretty much naked on the roof from California sun.

The 85 did just recently have work done, but it was patching holes in the roof There are 3 black cars in the driveway
馃榿

Registered
LOL, I'm not saying you have a problem, just saying that if you walk into your living room and we're all there in a circle with a single empty chair, you should just sit down and let the intervention run its course....

(Get that shiny car in the garage!)

--billyM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts